Ilmu layaknya isian risol, beraneka ragam namun satu kenikmatan.

Monday, April 21, 2014

What Will You Do After You Graduate?

9:41 AM Posted by Agus Hadi Muhidin , No comments
           The journey to achieve a degree quite difficult, many obstacles that must be passed. Someone passed because he deserved it with all the struggle waged. It's hard to achieve a degree, which we have to do a lot of tasks, and with pressure to master the material of our department. However, we can get a great journey from these obstacles and because of it, we are become a disciplined and responsible person unwittingly.

            Accounting is the one of science that I love since I was in high school, I think it's fun because if the accounting is viewed from different sides it looks beautiful as works of art. Accounting also is a field of science that connects the various departments in a company. Therefore, accounting graduates will always get a great opportunity for a career.

            When I graduate from university, I have a target that is start my career with work in some famous corporation before graduation. I have an interest in some jobs in banking, finance, tax, investment, and IT. I think these areas are still wide open for the fresh graduate. Therefore, I am willing to work in a bank first section of product development. Because these positions provide a high benefit, on the other side our creativity can be branch out. But actually my biggest dream is to work at the Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan (BPK) or the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) because I feel proud if I could work in there and give an  idea to disclose a financial governance to be easy to understand for public.


            My other desire is to continue my study by taking a Master of Accounting. My target is  work in an office until the age of 40 years, after that I want to do some business in the field of culinary, a consultant in the world of investment and contribute to teaching in university. I hope I can reach the targets and make my dream become true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment